Order of the Moon








Hat - H&M similar here and here
Lavender Dawn Hair - Uniwigs
Order of The Moon Crop Top - The Rogue + The Wolf
Matte Pinafore Pocket Skater Skirt - Black Milk Clothing
Rings and Necklace - The Rogue + The Wolf
Black Matte Nails - Rave Nailz

Many wigs later I finally got my hands on a purple one that I truly felt in love with! Strange that it comes this late as purple is literally my favorite color next to blue, green and black, the cold ones. My favorite other wig is the peachy one like in this look. When I saw this purple version on Uniwigs of it I literally started to scream! Not only that Uniwigs is my first partner and literally fav company as I have always been super satisfied with all of their wigs but again, purple is my favorite and I missed more in my collection. I had one purple long wig a couple years ago but it was a cheap one and not worth to speak about. Then another one where I have experienced something similar, and a third one which I truly love but it's much more darker. You can see pictures here
These ones here just look so super naturally because of their wavy texture that gives volume to your hair. I'd also like to mention that none of my wigs from Uniwigs is shiny! I had similar lace front wigs from other companies but these were kind of shiny and looked unnatural. So yes, this one definitely counts to my second favorite now ♥ 
If you order from their website feel free to use my code "kimiperi" to receive 10% off. A couple of my close friends were asking me already so I'm really happy to share it with you :) 

I'm also wearing some new goodies from R+W, along with a crop top from their new clothing line in here which I was super excited about. The two cardigans in range are so lit too, you need to check them out!
 ♥

8 comments :

  1. The wig looks really nice and well made. Compliments the black of your outfit really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, totally! ♥ Black and Purple always goes so well together. Thank you :3

      Delete
  2. Colors are so amazing looking great
    Regards .
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wig is gorgeous and looks awesome with your outfit, i love these pics! 💜

    ReplyDelete