Haunted On The Roof











Haunted Windbreaker - Black Hope Curse
Hooded Assassine Cardigan - H&M similar here and here
Platform Boots - VII & Co

Over the roofs of the crowded city between sky and houses, dancing in the blowing wind, praying for a relieving ride. But it's not that she wants to escape, more like being one with freedom, finding the parts up there that got lost over the time. Without the wings on her back but the imagination in her mind, feeling the wind in her soft hair while letting the sound of sadness running along the own pride.

Break your vicious cycle, leave the shit behind, start to run and fly high to explore new places far away from the daily mess we carry around all the time.



11 comments :

  1. Images on the rooftop are always the best! I love the casual outfit here, it goes so well ^_^ <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right it's so chill on there and the perfect place to hang out in Summer :)
      Love u my dear!! <3

      Delete
  2. I love how you style your outfits!! Always on point ;) Btw where could I buy similar shoes? Any ideas? :D
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary!! <3 Well you can get them directly at VII&Co. Most of the similar ones I know are super expensive or real leather shoes. I'm not sure what should speak against buying them from this brand. They're the best :3

      Delete
  3. This description is inspiring, thank you! :)
    And this casual outfit, too. Looks great on you. The rooftop was a cool idea, it's kind of outstanding😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear ♥
      Yes my friend Chris told me about the roof so we went by car and explored it :) Will definitely go there again! We have some really nice abandoned houses and lost places here in my town/Germany in general :)

      Delete
  4. Where did you find information about the positive site, this post? I just read some articles on your website, and I really like your style. Thank you for the millions and keep working effectively. And also found Microsoft Gift Card

    ReplyDelete