HOW TO GET THE REAL SILVER HAIR - Maria Nila Black Colour Refresh


Hey Guys! I have made a post about my new hair care products from Maria Nila earlier what you can read here. Now I wanted to make an extra post about one specific product as I am just so impressed by it.



Just to sum up a few facts again: I have tried out several different hair toners and colors, from Berina and Provana to Directions but nothing could convince me, that's why I have never talked about my hair before. Now I am using the Maria Nila products which are simply amazing. Last Friday I have tried out the Black Colour Refresh as I have read about it a few times before already. 


I mixed a little bit of it it with loads of conditioner



This is what I had left of my mixture. I'm gonna use this for the next time but will definitely add more of the black as I was careful here. I wanna achieve a more darker and intense grey so I'm going darker step by step. Maybe this photo helps you to get a little imagination of the color mixing ratio. Add more black if you want to get a darker grey or add more conditioner/less black to go even lighter. That is a wonderful point as you can experiment around and work intuitively. 
Wash your head and put the mixture on your towel dry hair. I left mine in for about 10 or 15 minutes. Then wash it out again and let your hair air drying. I let mine dry overnight, straightened and styled it in the morning.



As you can see above: I have tried the Pearl Silver Colour Refresh on the left side, the Black Colour Refresh on the right. It's really difficult to capture the color in a photo but I tell you there's a strong difference in real and it looks simply amazing!

The major difference between this color and other toners is that there are no blue pigments in it so you don't get blue hair like I did from other brands. You can already see it in the dye itself, there's no blue in it. It is also not damaging at all as it's not a real dye, more like a gentle toner to refresh your hair! I can't say how long it lasts from now but on the website it says about 4 to 10 hair washes.



I can't repeat it more often again but if you want real, silver hair, GO FOR MARIA NILA! There's not a single negative point that comes in my mind about this brand. In general the products are simply amazing, they are vegan and cruelty-free, the design is beautiful and convenient, it's affordablethe guys are so lovely and all of the products smell heavenly like berries! You can also choose between so much more colors and products for every hair color and type and guys can find styling stuff for their hair too! 

Let me know if you try out something from them. I'd love to hear about your own experiences ♥

8 comments :

  1. The colour look pretty perfect! I wish I have your hair ; ; <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear ♥ Yours is already beautiful, you know that :*

      Delete
  2. mine always goes too blue..i dont know how to stop it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try neutralizing it by putting some pink/red in the colour! it makes the colour a bit more purple in the beginning but it gets grey after one shower don't worry

      Delete
  3. I tried to get the silver gray hair using Maria Nila black. Did the same as you. But when the colour started fading out after couple of sjowers it started to change blue... it's still blue. I then dyed it violet with the Maria Nila Vivid violet and when that started fading it got this silve blue tone again because the leftoversnof the black was still the undertone. Do you think i can use a box colour, ash blond, to cover this up. I am done with these rainbow colours.. been doing it for way to long :s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men need to set up a hair care routine just as much as women do. After all, they do have hair, too, don't they? And they are just as prone to hair problems as women are. So, there is no reason why men should not establish a hair care routine. Such a routine will not make them less manly than they already are. Hair Colour

    ReplyDelete